- Breakfast: There are plenty of cafes to choose from so treat yourself to a delish breakfast and coffee
- Pop into the Art Gallery: The Kilcock Art Gallery is hosting their Winter group show – looks fab so pop in and take in the paintings and sculptures on display
- Carol Singing: The Kilcock Musical & Dramatic Society will be singing carols in the village from 11am until 1.
- Christmas Shopping… Locally! The are loads of shops to buy Christmas gifts in Kilcock – wander around the village and discover a new place to shop.
- Warm up: Finish off the outing with hot toddy in one of our 5 pubs!
- Finally! Pick up something in one of our local butchers (also do a great range of vegetables) and that’s dinner sorted too (you could try this recipe from Aisling for a gorgeous winter dinner).
This Saturday in Kilcock… Posted on December 12, 2009