Looking forward to seeing everyone in Kilcock for St Patricks day on Thursday.
Schedule for St Patrick’s Day
- 1.30pm – St Patrick’s Day Parade
- 2.30 – Heats of the first Zorb Waterball Canal Race in Ireland
- 3.15pm – Presentation to the winners of the schools colouring competition.
- 3.30pm – Annual Duck race with 1600 little yellow ducks
- 3.50pm – Semi Finals and Finals of Zorb Waterball Canal Race
- 4.10pm – Grand Presentation to the owners of the ducks finishing 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the Duck race.
- and finally… the presentation to the winning team for the Zorb Waterball race.
This fantastic line up is followed by music for the rest of the afternoon in the harbour.
An great day for the whole family…
- Free Pony Rides kindly supplied by Clonfert Equestrian Centre and Maynooth Equestrian Centre
- Free Bouncy Castle kindly supplied by King Of The Castles
- Free Petting Zoo from the Clonfert Pet Farm
- Free Childrens Face Painting kindly sponsored by Happy Steps Childcare
- Spot prizes including Best dressed lady, kindly sponsored by Dorothys Hair and Beauty
Food Glorious Food! A Taste of Kilcock
Keep the kids (and yourselves) fed and watered during the day with the ‘Taste of Kilcock’ area which will feature food stands from some of Kilcock’s favourite food producers.